We provide a wide range of Services

At TMO Financial Services, we’re all about one thing: helping you take control of your finances and feel more at ease about your money. 

Book Keeping

Book keeping is necessary not just to keep track of your company’s financial status, but also to ensure regulatory compliance. Building and maintaining bookkeeping and accounting records takes a lot of time and work. To make it easier for you to keep track of your finances, The Money Orbit offers a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping services.

Pay Roll

Payroll management is a miserable task for any organisation because it’s exhausting because rules and regulations are always changing, necessitating software uSimply provide us with the payroll data, and we will provide you with a sustainable, confidential, and accurate payroll processing solution

CIS Return

Construction companies that are members of the Construction Industry Scheme can take advantage of our services (CIS). Our speacialist team will complete your monthly CIS return, alerting tax you owe HMRC or how much money HMRC may owe you, and ensuring that you pay the correct amount of tax

VAT Return

Completing your VAT returns can be tough and take up a lot of your time. But don't worry! You can save time and stress by letting us handle it for you. When you trust us with your VAT reporting, you can relax knowing that experts are taking care of everything for you. So why stress over it? Let us handle the hard work while you focus on what matters most to you.

TAX Return

Our team of expert accountants is here to assist you with all your tax return needs. Whether you're dealing with Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), Value Added Tax (VAT), individual, or company accounts, we've got you covered. Rest assured, with our professional support, your tax matters will be handled efficiently and accurately.

Annual Accounts & Returns

Some accounting obligations, such as compiling yearly statements, might be delegated to our staff. We collaborate with you to fully comprehend your business scenario, and adapt according to your needs so that we can give you with the exact solution you desire.


For Self Employed

Personal Tax & Self-assessment

Whether you are self-employed, a director, or a sole trader, you must complete and submit your self-assessment tax return to HMRC on time, or face significant fines, which can be exasperating in this recession. Allow us to handle things while you enjoy your piece of mind. HMRC requires the taxpayer to register for self-assessment and pay tax if the client chooses to work as a lone trader or receives income from multiple sources. Our knowledge allows us to provide both self-assessment compliance and assistance. This will entail the creation of single trader yearly accounts, which will establish the income tax due once all possible tax reliefs have been claimed. In addition, we offer

  • Compliance and advising services:Inheritance tax ,  Capital Gains tax
  • Property Business profits 
  • Self-employment and benefits in kind 
  • Employment income and national insurance contributions 
  • VAT
  • Filing the partnership tax return – SA800 
  • Preparation of annual accounts

Our team is here to help you through the entire accounting process.

HMRC Investigations

Tax inquiry may be difficult for any firm, however, there are ways to avoid all of that trouble. Our team is here to assist you.

There are three fundamental styles of HMRC investigations:

  1.  Comprehensive enquiry For the duration of a full enquiry, HMRC will evaluate the entirety of your business data, generally because they believe that there’s a huge threat of an blunders in your tax.
  2. Phase enquiry As the call suggests, for the duration of an issue enquiry HMRC will look at a selected aspect of your money owed, which include inconsistencies in a segment of a current tax go back.
  3. Casual check Random examinations can show up at any time – irrespective of the nation of your accounts or whether you’ve brought about an alert. Whichever enquiry you have with HMRC our team of professional certified accountants will take care of it.

UTR Registration

Anyone earning money as a self-employed person, from a rental property, or for the Construction Industry Scheme must have a UTR number (UTR numbers are necessary for CIS tax refund registration). From HMRC in 10 working days (21 incase abroad) of registering, you’ll receive a letter containing your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR). You must submit your Self-Assessment on time, either by mail or online. Not filing on time will result in penalty, which definitely you want to avoid. You give this responsibility to our professional team and we will take care of the whole process.

Comprehensive Solution Hub for Financial Success

Discover a comprehensive solution hub at TMO, where we offer a range of essential services tailored to fuel your financial success. 

We can assist you with the insurance services through our trusted partners. Whether it is life, term or general insurance.

Our team of professionals will cover all your needs as we understand that in the commercial space loan is a backbone of short term to long term business needs.

Whether you are UK national or want to invest in the UK or having a property portfolio in the UK? Here at TMO we understand you do not have the tine to manage tenanted properties. 

We can provide  management consultancy from small company to multinational company. 

We have a team of qualified CeMAP professionals who can assist you with any type of mortgage related query.  This includes residential, buy to let, commercial, re-mortgage. 2nd Charge mortgages and commercial finance.

With years of hands-on experience navigating intricate financial landscapes, our team brings a deep understanding of regulatory frameworks and industry best practices to every engagement.

Contact us to unlock Your Business Potential

Take control of your financial journey today. Contact us to discover how our tailored solutions can empower your business’s growth and success.

× TMO Help